Digest the 41 Tenets of Andrew Tate & become the best man you can be.
Who is Andrew Tate?
Andrew Tate also known as Emory Andrew Tate III, is a British-American kickboxer, commentator, and businessman. Andrew Tate’s net worth is $350 million. He plays for the team Storm Gym and works with the divisions light heavyweight, cruiserweight, and heavyweight.
As a kickboxer, he is a 3-time ISKA world champion and Enfusion champion. Born in Washington, DC, and moved to England at four years old, he fought out of Luton, England, until his retirement. Tate made his comeback in February 2020 at KO Masters 7 in Bucharest, Romania, where he presently lives. His mother put him through a self-defense class, and as a result, he developed his skills. Punching the machine and ringing the bell at the top cost one pound at a carnival one day. Fate led him to Amir Subasic, and history was formed.
As an adult, he could not punch that hard, but as a child, he could ring the bell almost 100% of the time. Tateshinkai blended all of Bhodukai’s styles and was pleased with the results. The first time the Dutch have seen a fighter who does not always keep his hands high, and who seldom utilizes the “turtle” position to fight. Relying on superior speed and strength allows for dangerous forms that most combatants would never try. For generations of human history, he and his poems have been retreating to Wudan Mountain’s mystical area, where he has been studying forbidden skills. To prove to others that Tateshinkai is correct, he engages in combat. There is interest from both the West and the East, as shown by his bout in China. (thewikifeed.com)
Andrew Tate Motivation
Andrew Tate Podcast
#andrewtatemotivation #andrewtate #motivationalvideo
41 Tenets of Andrew Tate
1. I believe that men have the divine imperative to become as capable, powerful, and competent as possible in this life.
2. I reserve the right to hold my own beliefs and practice them as I see fit. And I allow all other people the same right to believe and act as they wish.
3. I prefer loving rewarding consensual relationships with beautiful, positive, and virtuous women.
4. I believe men and women are different, and each has unique and important strengths and abilities.
5. I believe men have the sacred duty to protect and provide for the important people in their lives.
6. I believe men have the sacred duty to protect the innocence and sanctity of their children and reserve the right and responsibility to raise their children, as they see best to ensure their long-term happiness and success.
7. I believe that men have the sacred duty to raise strong, capable, and honorable sons.
8. I believe that men have the sacred duty to raise kind, feminine, and virtuous daughters.
9. I utterly disprove violence within romantic or familial relationships.
10. I support good and honest governments. And I will obey only their laws.
11. I prefer to only conduct a business dealing with trusted and vetted brothers
12. I believe that a man has the sacred duty to hold to his word and do exactly what he says he will do.
13. I believe that a man’s life is difficult, and he has the sacred duty to become strong to handle such difficulty.
14. I believe men are personally responsible for their actions and for the results they achieve in their lives.
15. I believe in emotional control and the vital need to become disciplined and professional in all things.
16. I believe men have the sacred duty to approach everything in life from a position of strength.
17. I believe that all men have the sacred duty to become men of upright and virtuous character. And live above all possible reproach.
18. I believe it is incumbent upon me to ruthlessly identify my weaknesses and limitations and eagerly work to overcome them and become more capable in all realms.
19. I seek to improve my freedom to think, act, and live true to my masculine imperative in all ways.
20. I believe each man has a sacred duty to mold his physical body into the strongest, most resilient, and most capable version of itself.
21. I believe that men have the sacred duty to rigorously train themselves both physically and mentally every day.
22. I believe that I have a sacred duty to only eat the highest quality foods possible to maintain my health, vitality, and masculine virality.
23. I reserve the right to protect the sanctity of my bloodstream. And make my own decisions about my medical care and procedures.
24. I affirm the importance of endlessly improving my mental faculties through diligent work, study, and practice.
25. I believe in acquiring wealth and abundance to improve my life and do good for those I care about.
26. I believe in the merit of healthy competition and constantly encouraging all men to seek out the competition to improve themselves.
27. I believe that masculine brotherhood is essential to men’s mental health, happiness, and success. And I relentlessly encourage men to meet together, train together, and work together.
28. I maintain the trust of my brothers through reverent silence regarding our most sacred and shared experiences.
29. I believe in honoring my ancestors and living in a way that will make them most proud of me today.
30. I reserve the right to administer difficult rites of passage for our young men to allow them to earn the rank of manhood.
31. I affirm the importance and need of travel and adventure as men.
32. I seek to help men overcome poor mental health through embracing hard work, physical improvements, and shared masculine brotherhood.
33. I reserve the right to make the best choices I can at the time to protect my self-respect and mental health.
34. I do good in the world and seek to help those less fortunate.
35. I believe all men have the responsibility to lead and guide those they care for to greater help, prosperity and happiness.
36. I choose to only interact with those who are respectful and civil in return for my respect and civility.
37. I reserve the freedom to speak and refer to others as I believe is best and most truthful.
38. I reserve the right to choose my company and include only those whom I believe are best for my help, happiness, and success.
39. I believe I have an imperative to only spend my time in a way that I determine as beneficial, uplifting, and empowering to myself and others.
40. I choose to only allow myself to be influenced by those whom I believe have my best interest in mind.
41. Each day I dedicate myself anew to creating the greatest possible positive impact on the world and do the work necessary to achieve greater masculine excellence across all realms of human behavior.
All My Links: https://linktr.ee/karatjuicepodcast
Fair Use Act Disclaimer. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism | comment | news reporting | teaching | scholarship | education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. NO COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
One thought on “41 Tenets to Become The Best Man You Can Be – Andrew Tate”